Painting, sculpture, art installations, architecture
I was born in Palermo in 1985. While I was at university, the urgency to express myself in figurative arts and architecture became stronger and stronger. I got a degree in Economics and I’ve been working as a freelance in project management, but I always devote myself to art. I see art as a synthetic narration; with only one gaze you can taste its plot, its deepest meaning, its soul.
- July – 20147: Trinity Art exhibition, Trinity Buoy Warf , London;
- September – January 2016: BIAS- International Biannual Exhibition of Sacred Art. Palermo, Italy.
My artworks were exhibited in several location in the centre of Palermo, such as the Cathedral, the church of San Giovanni degli Eremiti, and the Museum of Contemporary art “RISO”;
- October-November 2012: Deus Absconditus, solo exhibition. Loggiato San Bartolomeo, Palermo, Italy.
- May-June 2011: Spiritual Geographies (Geografie dello Spirito), solo exhibition- Cinisi, Palermo, Italy;
- August 2010: Faces of Mystery (Volti del Mistero), solo exhibition -Sambuca di Sicilia Agrigento, Italy.
Artworks in public locations
- VITAe, sculpture. At Purrere di Sambuca di Sicilia, Agrigento- Italy. Inside the building belonging to the association “Strade del Vino Terre Sicane”.
- COME TERRA (Like Earth). At Giardino della Creazione Nuova- Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy.
• CHURCH “TRINITA’ DELLA PACE NUOVA”, design and restoration of the church – the latter with the kind help of the religious community “Comunita’ Trinita’ della Pace”- Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy.
- Hermitage “EREMO BLU DELLA PACE, design and restoration of a building originally erected in the 50’s and converted into a hermitage. Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy.
- Passage ETTY HILLESUM (Passaggio della Consolazione Hetty Hillesum), design of the passage dedicated to Etty Hillesum. Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy.
- Library GIROLAMO SAVONAROLA, design of the library. Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy.
This post is also available in: Italian