Painting, Sculpture, architecture, design
I was born in Palermo in 1985. After my Master’s degree in Economics, I’ve worked as a professional, but I always search in art a solitude space in which to express myself. I see art as a synthetic narration of emotions, cultures, conditionings, words and music; with only one gaze you can taste its plot, its deepest meaning, its soul. Art regenerates people and reveals them life. This is why I live it as a mission.
- Chelsea Art Society , Annual Exhibition . Selected and Exhibited, November 2018.
- Be a Man, collective exhibition, 14 October -6 November 2018, Theatre Deli , London. Curators: Lauren Little, Dark Yellow Dot
Danielle Florence, Theatre Deli , Sophie Nahmad, Theatre Deli .
- II BIAS, International Biannual Exhibition of Sacred Art – April to 2018 – Palermo, Venice, Egypt, Israel, Palestine. www.biasinstitute.it Curator: Chiara Modica Donà dale Rose.
- London City Island Exhibition – February 2018– London City Island Gallery, curator: Senem Cagla Bilgin.
- Autumn Exhibition – November 2017- Trinity Art Studio, London- curator: Ian Felton.
- Summer Exhibition – July 2017 – Trinity Art Studio, London- curator: Ian Felton.
- BIAS, International Biannual Exhibition of Sacred Art – September to January 2016 – Palermo, Italy. www.biasinstitute.it My artworks were exhibited in several locations of the city centre, such as Palermo Cathedral, the church of San Giovanni degli Eremiti, and the Museum of Contemporary art “RISO”. Curator: Chiara Modica Donà dale Rose.
- Deus Absconditus, solo exhibition – October/November 2012 – Loggiato San Bartolomeo, Palermo, Italy. Curator: Rita Cedrini.
- Spiritual Geographies (Geografie dello Spirito), solo exhibition – May/June 2011 – Cinisi, Palermo, Italy. Curator: Comunità Trinità della Pace.
- Faces of Mystery (Volti del Mistero) solo exhibition – August 2010 – Sambuca di Sicilia Agrigento, Italy. Curator: Comunità Trinità della Pace.
- CREATION, to my father – Sculpture at Palermo Cathedral, Unesco Heritage.
- VITAe – Sculpture at Purrere di Sambuca di Sicilia, Agrigento, Italy. Commissioned by the international association Intervitis, Strade del Vino Terre Sicane.
- COME TERRA (Like Earth) – At Giardino della Creazione Nuova, Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy.
- CHURCH TRINITÀ DELLA PACE NUOVA – design and restoration of the church situated in Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy. Commissioned by Comunità Trinità della Pace.
- Hermitage EREMO BLU DELLA PACE – design and restoration of the hermitage obtained by an abandoned building originally erected in the 50’s. Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy. Commissioned by Comunità Trinità della Pace.
- ETTY HILLESUM Chapel – design and creation of the chapel dedicated to Etty Hillesum. Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy. Commissioned by Comunità Trinità della Pace.
- Library GIROLAMO SAVONAROLA – design and creation of the library. Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy. Commissioned by Comunità Trinità della Pace.
- CHELSEA ART SOCIETY– annual exhibition 2018.
- ARTE E ARTISTI CONTEMPORANEI—2017, art catalogue published by Pagine edizioni
- DEUS ABSCONDITUS – 2012, exhibition catalogue published by Officina Trinacria edizioni;
- BIAS – 2016, catalogue of the International Biennial Exhibition of Sacred Art, Palermo,
- NON HO VISTO DIO (I didn’t see god) – 2016, written by Pietro Gullo and published by Comunità Trinità della Pace Edizioni, Contessa Entellina, Palermo, Italy.
- IL GIORNALE DELL’ARTE – 2017, interviews on BIAS 2016 by Giusy Diana.
This post is also available in: Inglese